Thursday, September 24, 2009

My 1st blog contest!!


Ok, so I've decided that since this blog will eventually be linked to my 'official breastfeeding counselor' website once I get certified, that I'd really like to get some traffic in here.


I am holding my 1st blog contest! From now- Sept 24th thru October 17th, when you follow my blog, you will be entered into a lotto to win a Milkies Milksaver!


If you don't know what a milk saver is, check out http://www.mymilkies.com/ to see the demo.

I really like this thing! It s Ieemed a little weird at first, and I was skeptical on how it would work for me, but it does work.


The first time I used it, I got little over 1 oz out of my right side, and that was all just from the letdown! I then dump that collected milk into a Medela bottle and put it in the fridge. All the milk that I get throughout the day goes into bottles and then into a bag and put in the freezer.


I've collected about 12 oz just from my letdown, and I have that in the freezer. I just think pumping is too tedious, so this is nice. You just put it in your bra and forget that its there.


4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I think this is a fantastic product :) *fingers crossed*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I saw one of these at a 'bellies and babies' expo and am really intrigued! :) my supply has really evened out now though and I don't have to use nursing pads anymore (insert shocked face here) so I wonder if it would work for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool! I'm pumping extra milk for a friend who has a low supply. The Milk Saver looks like an easy way to get a little more milk saved! I'll have to look int to getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pumping milk is such a pain and my let down is so strong when I start breastfeeding, I waste so much milk, these would work great for me.

    ReplyDelete